Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shape of Mercy

I really did enjoy the book, until I got to the end. It was so abrupt and I felt like I had missed something. While its well written, and defiantly a page turner, you turn and turn but do not get what you are looking for. I think it would have been a better story if there was more to Mercy's story. While it was not an awful book, I was disappointed. There was just a lack of connection when it came to the end of the book. Like I mentioned before, like something was missing. All the elements of a wonderful story are there, but its almost like they were not strung together. I would recommend this book if you like history, but if you are looking for an enjoyable read that you can't stop thinking about after you have read it... move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment